FIND THE LOAN THAT’S RIGHT
FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
Flexible Loan Terms
Borrow up to $500,000
Free Financial Training
The Support Your Business Deserves
We know that one size does not fit all. Our customers’ success stems from matching businesses with the money and coaching they need to succeed. We work to understand the uniqueness of your organization and vision so we can support you on the road to growth and sustainability.
We Specialize in Providing Access To Capital and Business Training to Underserved Communities
We work closely with you to help you build your bankable profile. After successfully moving through our loan and training program, our clients often move on to qualify for loan products from traditional banks!
Whether you’re a small or medium sized business, veteran owned business, business impacted by a recent hurricane, a contractor, a profitable start up, a minority owned business or more, BBIF Florida is here to help your business get the jump start it needs for a successful future.
“BBIF Florida not only taught me about my numbers, but taught me how to maximize the space in my salon and now my business is self-sufficient. Thanks to the Roundtable sessions, my business is ran not just on passion, but on smart business strategies!”
Ready to Transform Your Business?
Our Simple Application Process is Designed With Your Business in Mind.
In order to provide the highest level of service, we invite you to complete our brief pre-qualification form online. Tell us some of the basics about you and your business so we can evaluate your banking profile, and consult with you the best way forward.
Note: We do NOT ask your credit score or review credit at any point during the pre-qualification stage.
Need help organizing your banking profile? Learn about our Business Management Training Program here.
- You are ready to apply! We will invite you to apply using our online application.
- You are almost ready to apply! We will invite you to join our Business Management Training Program to help you improve your business financial profile.
- More development is necessary: We will direct you to local resources in the community to help you develop your business plan and financial profile.
Our application will require you to upload several supporting documents. If you did not upload these documents during the pre-qualification stage, they will be mandatory in online application.
Mandatory support documents for all businesses include:
- Personal federal tax returns for the last 3 years. Please include returns for each principal of the business.
- Business Tax returns for the last 3 years. Please include returns for each principal of the business.
- Profit and Loss Statement for the current calendar year through the most recent full month; statement will need to include a Balance Sheet.
- Resumes for principals and key management personnel.
Additional documents may be requested on a case by case basis. You can see a list of common support documents that may request here.
Please note: every business is different, and different supporting documents may be required based on the individual circumstances of the loan request and business. This stage is part of our secret-sauce to understanding critical elements of your business and being able to think outside the box.